RESTART® Next session starting Monday 10/12/20 at 7:00pm PST (LA Time). Weekly meetings at the same time.
The RESTART® Program is a five week class led by a qualified Holistic Nutrition Professional. It combines the simple elements of an up-to-date nutrition education, a guided 3-week sugar detox (aka Real Food Challenge), with small group support into a powerful way to kickstart a new healthy lifestyle. It’s truly an empowering combination!
Packages are the best way to achieve your health goals. Nutritional Therapy is not a "one and done" set up. After our initial appointment we will have several follow up appointments to make sure we are on track with what your body is needs as it heals.
3 month Nutritional Therapy package $400.
6 month plans also available
· Initial consultation to discuss goals and go over what to expect (about 90 minutes long)
· A comprehensive health assessment, conducted by a Certified Nutritional Therapist. If we meet in person (preferred method) muscle testing and a functional evaluation may be performed. If we meet online, you may be walked though some testing to perform on yourself.
· Report of findings call that includes explanation of the assessment (with visual handouts, graphs, etc) and plan
· Analysis of food journal with recommendations (customized to your needs)
· Lifestyle, supplement, and other recommendations
· A guide for navigating the grocery store. In person grocery store tours can be arranged
· Weekly 30 minute phone follow up appointments
· Two additional 60 minute follow-up consultation appointments scheduled at 4 weeks and 8 weeks (in person or via the internet)
· One 60 minute follow up assessment to track progress at last appointment (at 3 months) which will include Follow-up food journal analysis to tweak program going forward and follow up recommendations (lifestyle, movement, supplemental, etc)
· Email/ text for quick Q & A between calls for the duration of your package
Amino Acid Therapy Package for Mental Health
(3 month or 6 month plans) 3 months $250, 6 months $400. Group and family discounts available
· One 60 minute assessment
· A personalized Amino Acid treatment plan
· Bi-weekly 15 minute phone follow ups
· Monthly 30 minute phone calls to re-evaluate and adjust treatment plan as needed
Amino Acid therapy is not appropriate for people with a history of cancer.
All packages must start within 30 days of purchase, and expire 6 months after purchase.
30 Minute Discovery call FREE
Let's schedule a chat to see if we are a good fit together. We will discuss your health concerns and goals, and we will figure out if we will make a great team. If we aren't a good match, I have a system of other professionals that I can recommend. Your health is the goal!
Additional packages coming soo
· One Individual appointment with food journal evaluation and muscle testing for acne (60 minutes) $50
· Grocery store tour (60 minutes) $50 (Up to 4 people, so invite your friends)
· In person cooking demonstrations $75+ depending on the complexity and length of the demonstration
· Meal prep course (Coming soon)
· Meal prep catering, delivered to your door (coming soon)
Hi, I'm Amber Lewis, NTP the owner of Tacoma Nutritional Therapy. I am a classically trained Chef, earning my degree in Culinary Arts from the University of Alaska Anchorage. I became a Certified Nutritional Therapist through the Nutritional Therapy Association. I am Certified in Neuro Nutrition Therapy (Amino Acid Therapy for mental illness) and am also a licensed RESTART® instructor.
I came to Nutritional Therapy after working over 15 years in conventional health care. I spent 10 years working in hospitals, primarily in acute cardiac care and the Emergency Department. In 2014 I transitioned to out patient care, focusing on chronic medication management and Diabetes education. My time working in conventional healthcare opened my eyes to the fact that the conventional system does nothing for disease prevention and reversal. This realization is what let me down the rabbit hole to Holistic Functional Nutrition. Diseases such as Diabetes can be prevented and even reversed with the correct plan. As a recovering sugar and junk food addict, I understand the difficulties that we all face in our modern world.
I currently live in Pierce County Washington with my husband Eric and our two Corgi dogs Sawyer and Ian. I was born and raised in Alaska where most of my family remains today.
Nutritional Therapy is an evidence-based, holistic approach to maximizing one’s health potential though individually formulated nutritional and lifestyle changes. Our Nutritionists goal is to help you find your best health and happiness through functional, holistic nutrition, supplements and lifestyle modifications. We believe best way to heal the body is naturally without pharmaceuticals.
Amber Lewis, NTP is also certified in Neuro Nutrition Therapy and specializes in Amino Acid Therapy for Mental Health. This therapy utilizes amino acids to help with a wide range of mental health disorders and issues.
Do you suffer from any of the ailments below?
• Digestive issues
• Food allergies and sensitivities
• Athletic performance
• Weight loss or gain
• Bacterial and fungal overgrowth
• Autoimmune disease
• Fertility, Preconception, and Prenatal support
• Skin problems
• Endocrine disorders
• Seasonal allergies
• Joint pain
• Poor sleep
• High cholesterol
• Blood sugar regulation
• Menopausal symptoms
• Depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders
• A list of unconnected or random symptoms that seem like they must have a common thread
We believe in bio-individuality, meaning that each body is different, unique and ever changing. We work with your bio-individuality and truly respect the innate wisdom that your body has. Holistic, individualized Nutrition is what we do.